Fruit Heights City has adopted codes and ordinances to provide for the health and safety of its citizens. Each homeowner is responsible for keeping their premises clean and up to code.
- Reporting a Violation
For complaints, such as tall weeds, vehicles illegally parked, or foliage obstructing sidewalks or streets, please email email@example.com.
When emailing a complaint, please provide the following information:
- Name of violator (if available)
- Address of violation
- Detailed description of violation. Please be as specific as possible; i.e., "My neighbors weeds are two feet tall. They are located at the southwest corner of his lot behind the fence."
- Photographs, diagrams, etc. (desired, but not required)
- Your name and phone number (desired, but not required)
For nuisance complaints, such as barking dogs, loose animals, random noise, etc., please contact the Davis County Sheriff’s Office at 801-451-4150.
Most Common Code Violations
- Parking issues such as parking on the street in the same place for over 24 hours; parking on an area which is required to be landscaped; or parking on the street from 1:00am to 7 am between November 1 and March 31.
- Yard issues such as failure to install or maintain landscaping, obstruction of the sidewalk due to vegetation, accumulation of weeds or debris.
- Roadway issues such as obstructing the road or sidewalk with basketball standards, skate ramps, gravel, dirt, mulch, or debris.