See what's new in Fruit Heights
TRENDING IN FRUIT HEIGHTS TODAY:
- UDOT EMERGENCY REPAIR - Southbound U.S. 89 has been reduced to one lane for emergency drainage system repair near Green Road. This lane closure will be in place through Tuesday, October 12 until crews are able to make the repairs. Motorists should plan ahead and expect delays.
- October/November Ridgerunner News - Read the latest happenings in Fruit Heights. Learn about the 400+ volunteers who turned out to serve, plus the upcoming elections, construction updates, and seasonal information. READ MORE
- STREET/SIDEWALK ASSESSMENT - Streets and sidewalks of Fruit Heights will be inspected and assessed over the next few weeks. Residents may see workers and vehicles driving slowly through areas as the study is completed. PLEASE DON'T PARK ON CITY STREETS OCTOBER 3 - OCTOBER 5.
- MEET THE CANDIDATES - Fruit Heights residents will vote for the office of Mayor and City Council in November's general election. LEARN MORE
- Ridgerunner: Focus on Future Growth in Fruit Heights - The Fruit Heights City Manager, Mayor and members of the Planning Commission and City Council share answers to the most commonly asked questions regarding future growth in our city.
- Wildfire Protection Program - Many homes and neighborhoods within our city have been identified as areas of high fire hazard. Now is the time to review areas around your home, and create a defensible space by thinning trees and brush.
Learn how to protect your home and neighborhood
SOCIAL MEDIA UPDATES:
- SECONDARY WATER SHUTOFF 9/20/21 - Weber Basin Water Conservancy District announces early shutoff of secondary water this year. LEARN MORE
- STATEWIDE FIRE RESTRICTIONS - Reminder! Please talk with your family and friends about our extreme fire danger due to drought. Even a small campfire such as the one discovered recently can turn deadly. Open fires ARE NOT allowed in Fruit Heights. Fireworks are prohibited in much of the city, too. SEE MAP
What’s Happening on US-89
Please visit UDOT for for the latest updates and timelines.
400 North: The interchange at 200 N./400 N. is now open. Finish work
will continue through 2021, but traffic flow will be maintained. U.S. 89
will remain narrowed while the bridge at Nicholls Road is constructed.
Nicholls Road: Now that the 200 N./400 N. interchange is open, UDOT
closed Nicholls Rd. at U.S. 89 for approximately 24 months while crews
work to install a bridge over U.S. 89. Traffic on U.S. 89 will shift as
crews work on the Nicholls Rd. portion of the project.
Mill & Overlay Work: Beginning in August, Fruit Heights City will
complete mill and overlay road projects on Country Lane
(from 400 N. to Raymond Rd.) and along Village Way and Signal Hill.
Residents on these streets are asked to NOT PARK ON THE STREET
during the month of August. This is a maintenance technique that removes
the top 2” layer of the street, then a new layer is put in place.
Lloyd Road: Lloyd Road is closed north of Bogey Lane through early
August. Traffic should use Eagle Way as an alternate route while crew
perform a bore to install a sewer crossing underneath U.S. 89.
West Frontage Road: Curb, gutter, and preparation for asphalt paving
are planned from Green Rd. to Bogey Way in early August. Residents
can expect an increase in vibration and construction activity during the day.
|Administrative||Accounts Payable & Receivable, Building Permits, Inspections||801-546-0861 ext. #email@example.com|
|Administrative||Utilities, Water, Sewer, Garbage||801-546-0861 ext. #firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Administrative||Business Licensing, Ridgerunner, Media||801-546-0861 ext. #email@example.com|
|Administrative||Administration, Construction, Developemnt, US-89||801-546-0861 ext. #firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Public Works||Streets, Street Lighting, Water, Storm Water, Parks||801-546-0861 ext. #email@example.com|
|Emergency||Kaysville Fire (NON-EMERGENCY)||801-544-2860|
|Emergency||Davis County Sheriff (NON-EMERGENCY)||801-451-4150|