See what's new in Fruit Heights
TRENDING IN FRUIT HEIGHTS TODAY:
- Looking Forward to 2021
A Message From Mayor Pohlman
It is easy to reflect on all the problems and turmoil that 2020 brought to our community.
We have dealt with a pandemic, a shuttered economy, major construction projects, home schooling our children, yet another major windstorm, a divisive election, and all of this occurred while we dealt with the aftershocks of an earthquake that seemed to last for months. READ MORE
- REMINDER! Winter parking rules now apply. From Nov. 1 - April 1, it is illegal to park on city streets between 12 a.m. and 8 a.m., or during snowfall when plows are in operation. Owners of vehicles are liable for parking violations, and will be ticketed.
SOCIAL MEDIA UPDATES:
- Christmas Tree Pickup Jan. 8 - Robinson Waste is providing Christmas tree disposal services to Fruit Heights on Friday, Jan. 8th. Trees must be curbside by 6 a.m. on the 8th, and trees taller than 8 feet need to be cut in half. Tree stands must be removed.
- Mountain Road/650 N Closure - Mountain Road is closed at 650 North for utility work and frontage road reconstruction. Access between U.S. 89 and 675 North will also be closed. Crews are installing a new sewer main. Area motorists will be detoured to Crestwood Road through January.
- Green Cans - Green Waste service has ended for the season. Green cans may now be used as an additional garbage can. Green Waste service begins again April 1, 2021.
- Thank you, Teachers! Fruit Heights made and delivered more than 300 "Thank You"
gifts to teachers and staff at the schools serving the youth of our city.
- Winter Parking - On-street parking is prohibited between 12 a.m. and 8 a.m., Nov. 1 -
April 1, and during or immediately after a snowstorm.
|Administrative||Accounts Payable & Receivable||801-546-0861 ext. #firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Administrative||Utilities, Water, Sewer, Garbage||801-546-0861 ext. #email@example.com|
|Administrative||Business Licensing, Permits, Inspections||801-546-0861 ext. #firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Administrative||Administration, Construction, Developemnt, US-89||801-546-0861 ext. #email@example.com|
|Public Works||Streets, Street Lighting, Water, Storm Water, Parks||801-546-0861 ext. #firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Emergency||Kaysville Fire (NON-EMERGENCY)||801-544-2860|
|Emergency||Davis County Sheriff (NON-EMERGENCY)||801-451-4150|