See what's new in Fruit Heights
TRENDING IN FRUIT HEIGHTS TODAY:
- High Wind Watch Monday, January 18 - Tuesday, January 19
The National Weather Service has issued a High Wind Watch for Davis and Weber Counties in effect from 8 p.m. Monday through 11 a.m. Tuesday. The strongest gusts are expected in the early hours Tuesday, diminishing by later in the morning. Secure loose objects around your property now. This storm is NOT expected to bring winds as strong or widespread as those experienced on September 8, 2020.
- Looking Forward to 2021
A Message From Mayor Pohlman
It is easy to reflect on all the problems and turmoil that 2020 brought to our community.
We have dealt with a pandemic, a shuttered economy, major construction projects, home schooling our children, yet another major windstorm, a divisive election, and all of this occurred while we dealt with the aftershocks of an earthquake that seemed to last for months. READ MORE
- REMINDER! Winter parking rules now apply. From Nov. 1 - April 1, it is illegal to park on city streets between 12 a.m. and 8 a.m., or during snowfall when plows are in operation. Owners of vehicles are liable for parking violations, and will be ticketed.
SOCIAL MEDIA UPDATES:
- Mountain Road/650 N Closure - Mountain Road is closed at 650 North for utility work and frontage road reconstruction. Access between U.S. 89 and 675 North will also be closed. Crews are installing a new sewer main. Area motorists will be detoured to Crestwood Road through January.
- Green Cans - Green Waste service has ended for the season. Green cans may now be used as an additional garbage can. Green Waste service begins again April 1, 2021.
- Thank you, Teachers! Fruit Heights made and delivered more than 300 "Thank You"
gifts to teachers and staff at the schools serving the youth of our city.
- Winter Parking - On-street parking is prohibited between 12 a.m. and 8 a.m., Nov. 1 -
April 1, and during or immediately after a snowstorm.
|Administrative||Accounts Payable & Receivable||801-546-0861 ext. #firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Administrative||Utilities, Water, Sewer, Garbage||801-546-0861 ext. #email@example.com|
|Administrative||Business Licensing, Permits, Inspections||801-546-0861 ext. #firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Administrative||Administration, Construction, Developemnt, US-89||801-546-0861 ext. #email@example.com|
|Public Works||Streets, Street Lighting, Water, Storm Water, Parks||801-546-0861 ext. #firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Emergency||Kaysville Fire (NON-EMERGENCY)||801-544-2860|
|Emergency||Davis County Sheriff (NON-EMERGENCY)||801-451-4150|