Go To Search
Fruit Heights City
Click to Home
2017 Elections
Fruit Heights Caucus Meetings
Election 2017

Caucus Meeting Date: Tuesday, August 8, 2017
General Election: Tuesday, November 7, 2017 

Fruit Heights City will hold its Caucus Meetings for the Pinecone and Sagebrush Parties on Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at the Fruit Heights City Office.  The purpose of the Caucus meeting is to seek nominees for Mayor and two City Council openings.  Successful nominees will then run in the General Election on Tuesday, November 7, 2017.  

Fruit Heights City Elections are non-partisan.  

The Mayor and Municipal Council Members serve four-year terms and are elected at-large

The incumbents are: 

Mayor Don Carroll
Council Seat Julia Busche
Council Seat Scot Poole

Anyone interested in one of these offices must: 

  • Be a U.S. citizen at time of nomination
  • Be a registered voter of Fruit Heights City
  • Be at least 18 years old
  • Be a resident of Fruit Heights City for at least 265 consecutive days immediately preceding the date of election (November 7, 2017)
  • Not be a convicted felon
Each person seeking to become a candidate for municipal office should attend the Pinecone or Sagebrush Caucus Meeting which will be held on Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 7:00 pm at the Fruit Heights City Office Building, 910 S. Mountain Road.  

  • Fruit Heights City will be conducting the 2017 Election entirely by mail.  Your ballot will be mailed to you by October 18th.
  • If you forget to mail your ballot by November 5th, you can drop your ballot off on Election Day at the Fruit Heights City Office, or the Davis County Clerks Office.  

You can register to vote by: 

  • Going online to voter.utah.gov. (a current Utah Drivers Licences will be required)


  • Mailing your form to the Davis County Clerks Office
Davis County Clerk
61 S. Main Street
Farmington, Utah 84025


  • Visiting the Davis County Clerks Office (Address listed above) 

When Do I Register to Vote? 
  • Mail your registration form in before October 10, 2017
  • Register online or at the Davis County Clerks Office before November 1, 2017
  • Residents of Davis County can register on Election Day at a polling location. 

Am I Registered To Vote? 
  • If you are not sure whether you are registered to vote, contact the Davis County Clerk at 801-451-3324. 

I Changed my name and address, do I need to update my voter registration? 
  • Yes.  If you have a new name or address, you need to submit a new registration form.  

What I.D. Do I Need? 
One form of I.D.that: 
  • Is valid (not expired)
  • Has your Name
  • Has your photograph (except tribal I.D. Card) 
Utah Drivers License
I.D. card issued by the state of Utah or the U.S. Government
Utah concealed carry permit
U.S. passport
Tribal I.D. card

Two forms of I.D. that: 
  • Are valid (not expired) or recent
  • have your name
  • Prove where you live
Current utility bill or bank statement
Social Security Card
U.S. military I.D. card
Birth Certificate
Utah hunting or fishing license
Employer or university I.D. card
Utah vehicle registration 
Tribal treaty card
Bureau of Indian Affairs card