See what's new in Fruit Heights
TRENDING IN FRUIT HEIGHTS TODAY:
- Holiday Food Drive. The Youth City Council is collecting food for the Bountiful Food Pantry. Donations may be dropped at Fruit Heights City Hall through Fri., December 4. Items needed include flour, rice, cooking oil, canned meat, fruit, veggies, tuna, chili/stew, cereal, soup, pasta, cleaning supplies and hygiene items.
- Winter parking rules now apply. From Nov. 1 - April 1, it is illegal
to park on streets between 12 Midnight and 8 a.m., or during snowfall
when plows are in operation. Registered owners of vehicles are liable
for parking violations, and will be ticketed.
SOCIAL MEDIA UPDATES:
- Weekend Lane Closures - Beginning Fri., Dec. 4 at 7 p.m. and continuing through Mon., Dec. 7 at 5 a.m., U.S. 89 will be reduced to one lane in each direction between Mutton Hollow Road and Nicholls Road while crews shift both directions of U.S. 89 onto the newly completed pavement section west of the current alignment and tie in the intersection of U.S. 89 with 200 North/400 North and Mountain Road.
- Green Cans - Green Waste service has ended for the season. Green cans may now be used as an additional garbage can. Green Waste service begins again April 1, 2021.
- Thank you, Teachers! Fruit Heights made and delivered more than 300 "Thank You"
gifts to teachers and staff at the schools serving the youth of our city.
- Food Drive! The Fruit Heights Youth City Council is collecting food for the Bountiful
Food Pantry. Please help support this project. Drop food at Fruit Heights City Hall
through Friday, December 4.
- Winter Parking - On-street parking is prohibited between 12 a.m. and 8 a.m., Nov. 1 -
April 1, and during or immediately after a snowstorm.
- City restrooms are locked for season
|Administrative||Accounts Payable & Receivable||801-546-0861 ext. #email@example.com|
|Administrative||Utilities, Water, Sewer, Garbage||801-546-0861 ext. #firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Administrative||Business Licensing, Permits, Inspections||801-546-0861 ext. #email@example.com|
|Administrative||Administration, Construction, Developemnt, US-89||801-546-0861 ext. #firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Public Works||Streets, Street Lighting, Water, Storm Water, Parks||801-546-0861 ext. #email@example.com|
|Emergency||Kaysville Fire (NON-EMERGENCY)||801-544-2860|
|Emergency||Davis County Sheriff (NON-EMERGENCY)||801-451-4150|